Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug (19.8 million past-month users) according to the 2013 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). As the nation takes a softer stance on marijuana, more Americans are using the drug. Marijuana use has increased steadily over the past five years. Among the 22 million Americans who need treatment for substance use disorders, only about 2 million - one in 10 - receive it at a specialty facility. Access to marijuana for those needing treatment is still very limited. So, whether you want to grow marijuana for personal or commercial purpose, you have come to the right place. I have created a 10 step process for you to follow in setting up your garden. This really is for those wanting to start any kind of garden, so if you choose a flower garden, or a vegetable garden on the side of your recreational garden you will already know the basics. We will discuss the location of your garden, the benefits and uses for an indoor greenhouse and even how to set up a legal dispensary if you decide that is the route you want to go.
Companion Container Gardening for Beginners - A Complete Step-By-Step GuideThere is nothing like enjoying fruits and vegetables fresh out of your backyard. The rich flavor, aroma and taste are definitely worth the little extra effort involved in growing your own plants.But what about the people who live in buildings and apartments where a "backyard" is not available and the space is quite limited? Or what about those who simply cannot create their backyard gardens for some reason? This is where companion container gardening comes to your rescue!There is nothing that can stop you from cultivating a variety of foods - not even limited space. The only thing you need is the will and patience to pursue this activity. In here you will find:
1. Information about "container gardening" and "companion container gardening.
2. Reasons and benefits of why you should go for companion container gardening.
3. How to go about the process - from the beginning right until the end.
4. Things you need to keep in mind while pursuing your passion.
5. Tips to make this journey truly rewarding.
6. Common mistakes that can cost you your interest.
7. Making strategic use of companion gardening containers - in the house as well as outside.
8. And lots more!If you like the idea of companion container gardening but do not have a clue how to go about it, this eBook can help you get there easily and quickly. After all, the fruits of victory are just around the corner!
Grab Your Copy Today!
Since 1973, Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletins have offered practical, hands-on instructions designed to help readers master dozens of country living skills quickly and easily. There are now more than 170 titles in this series, and their remarkable popularity reflects the common desire of country and city dwellers alike to cultivate personal independence in everyday life.
Gardening Now Articles
Gardening Now Books